WHEN AND WHERE?
The Retreat is scheduled for Thursday, September 20, 2018 at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri, with students arriving at 9:00, the event begins at 10:00 and adjourns at 3:30.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide a setting where attendees begin developing the confidence and inspiration to begin living a life of service.
- To create an event where Interact leaders in the region can network, become informed about Interact, Rotaract, and Rotary, share their chapter dreams, successes, challenges, and learn about the importance of service.
- To provide training of Interact student leaders on topics such as: recruitment, conducting a meeting, engaging members, recognizing members’ contributions, and fundraising.
- To inform attendees about all aspects of a service project, including topics such as: selecting and assessing an unmet need, developing the idea, coordinating, selling, funding, and evaluating a service project.
- To create an event where Interact Advisors and Sponsors in the region can network, become better informed about Interact, Rotaract, and Rotary and the resources that are available to support them. This also presents an opportunity to share their chapter’s dreams, successes, and challenges.